During the whole month of October, the UCP Libraries will facilitate online trainings aimed to make their information resources and services available to upcoming and current Ph.D. students, early researchers, and faculty members.
Topics include the following:
- Resources and Services | Bibliographic Catalog | EDS - Information and Basic Research
- B-on - Presentation and exploration of features
- SCOPUS - Presentation and exploration of features
- Web of Science - Presentation and exploration of features
- Literature review | From research to information management
- Ethical use of information - Plagiarism | Citation and referencing
- Bibliographic Styles - APA 7ª Ed., Chicago e Vancouver
- Bibliographic Management - Mendeley
- Ask a Librarian - Ciência Aberta – Quais as suas vantagens?
- Bibliotecas e serviços UCP | Princípios FINER e Princípios PICO nas Ciências da Saúde
- Ciência Aberta - Conceito e princípios
These aim to expose students to various information and digital literacy skills, such as research techniques, selecting and making ethical use of information, generating digital content, or even providing support in the publication and management of research profiles.
Most of the trainings are offered in English and in Portuguese.
For further information and registration, click here